Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DEUS's headphone adapter

Xergix

Is not the first project that you see and will not even be the last, I built this adapter because I can not bear weight on my ears,
with this, the receiver ends up in your pocket, protected, and everyone chooses the type of headphones they like and also solves the problem of the fragility of headphones XP.
You need a piece of laminate for printed circuit boards 1.5 mm thick, a 3.5 mm female jack, glue and soldering, What you see in the picture is a prototype, in this version, I do not have printed the circuit, but I used two pieces of thin copper.

28krjvk.jpg

142ehrl.jpg

2cxzbs.jpg

29z7dah.jpg

Very good idea
Could you please show a small diagram of the connections
from the female connector to the plate for the two pins
Regards Williap

thanks to all, the receiver audio output is mono, therefore, you must connect together the two middle pins of the socket, as in the drawing.
Attention, the two pins of the receiver are moved in relation to the center.

osfv2t.jpg

Thank you very much for the reply
I shall very shortly try this
Brilliant idea having a choice of headphones
Thanks again
Williap

Very nice, I went earbud style.
great for noisy environments.

66d10a4a.jpg

6808fa22.jpg

Will convert to a 3.5 mm jack and those sporty earbuds. Much preferred over the large headphones.
Only headphones that have better performance than cheap sporty earbuds are those large black widows.
They do have some very nice passive noise suppression.

Would like to try out some of those active noise suppression headphones, but that's another story.

Looks good. Couple of questions. How is the battery life with the larger phones does it seem to affect it any. Also is the volume on other phones is it loud enough?

Thanks

Jason

The impedance of original headphone are 16 ohm, so you have to use each speaker 32 ohm, 16 ohm in parallel form.
I use an average volume of 3.

Well, that is just what I was looking for!
A 3,5 mm jack that can run those sporty style earbuds.
No need to fiddle about anymore I'll pick them up when I next visit my dealer.