Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DFX to CZ 3.D?

For one going to the CZ3D you will be going to a programmers nightmare to pure user friendly. As far as the F75 not a fan as they are noisy at best to get any depth but some do well with them and all depends on your mineralization and neck of the woods...

I use CZ's almost exclusively for my beach and dirt hunting, but do have other units for more specialized work or to spice things up. The thing about a CZ is, you can not use if for years and when you pick it up, it takes 3 seconds to remember how to set it up !!!

I had a DFX and it's a great unit. Found it to be more sensitive to gold jewlery on salt water beaches, but no where near as deep as a CZ. Since you can also run it in 15Khz single frequency mode, it's more sensitive to lower conductors in the dirf and can ID them better with it's Signagraph and ID system as well as multiple tone options.

Overall though, for most of the hunting I do, the CZ is all I need.

If you are after deep silver, older coins and hunt salt water beaches, the CZ is the one to get.

The CZ3D is a great detector. The only areas where I would say that it is less than stellar is heavier trash, and that it loves deep nails. I recently sold my VX3 and was

originally going back to a CZ3D, but opted to try the F75LTD/SE. So far I think the F75 is a superb detector, very fast recovery and quite deep... ( I must have one of

the good ones... :thumbup:) That being said, I'm still itching for a CZ3D... Switching from the DFX to either of those two detectors will be a breeze. You will no longer

have to worry about whether or not your settings are correct. Best of luck!