Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

diamond thrill

coopercat

I got a little worked over this ring untill i found out that the stone was c/z, but the ring is silver. I found it with my 800 about 3 in deep.

Attachments

• 0-1.jpeg
    0-1.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 0-5.jpeg
    0-5.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 0-6.jpeg
    0-6.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 81
I know it stinks had two I thought were gold myself last weekend!
Mark

Attachments

• 44825A2E-FFDF-4005-A0F9-2B91E5DAF3CC.jpeg
    44825A2E-FFDF-4005-A0F9-2B91E5DAF3CC.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 62
Thanks you guys, i'm heading out now to dig the real stuff. {LOL} i'll post what i find later. You'all have a great day it's gonna be a hot one here!

I remember my first big gold mans ring…… then I read Tungsten Carbide on the inside 🤬
But yes, silver is still good and and its a good looking ring too!!

You guys remember what i said about "keep digging" This is today, one can't say i didn't try! 1 1965 quarter (close but no cigar)

Attachments

• 0-7.jpeg
    0-7.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 63