Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did I hear my name? :D

WessThompson

Howdy folks! Long time no speak!

I heard some of the folks on this forum have been dragging my good name through the mud! *LOL*

Noooo...I am not bothered by the off-topic discussions, and the jokes, etc here at all. *haha* In fact, I miss this forum...and all of the great folks who post here.

The reason I disappeared in all honesty was the fact it became such a huge pain in the ass to post pictures here *haha* I have very little time lately...between the military trying to kill me, and my wife and little girl doing the same, I don't have the time to resize pics of finds, etc *hahah* I guess I stopped posting here for a bit based on that, and just sort of forgot to come back *LOL* Not sure how anyone could forget you folk! ;)

I'll do my best to get back to posting here and sharing finds however...or if not sharing finds, at least discussions :)

I'd post some pics of my daughter...but well, my photo's are all around 130 KB...*haha* Here are a couple of pics of her though

As you can see...she is rather fond of herself *hahah*

She's also fond of her daddy's beret

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/Zester76/hailey261.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/Zester76/hailey271.jpg

Hope all is well with everyone here!

Wess

A bit put off relic hunting lately..you know why....
I gotta find another hunting partner that lives close.

Hope to hit some areas next month.

Dean

don't be put off by the relic hunting...be put off by people *hah*
Something you love shouldn't suffer. Hope to see you soon!

Wess