Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did it again, went and bought another....

A

Anonymous

CZ-3D. Found more nickels with the 3D than I did with
any other machine I've owned. Loved my CZ-5, but gonna give 3D a little more time. I think on the
initial one, I used too much sensitivity. Anyway,
we'll see what happens. Richardntn

CZ3D nickel facet on the meter has been widened to included older V and shield in the enhanced mode, so should find more older and deeper nickels. If you used a CZ5 one wonders why you would have trouble with setting sens. too high...same basic system....

was not a lack of stability at all but too much
sensitivity. Ran between 4-5 all the time and it
was erratic. Will see if these one does the same.
Weird ground here in East Tn. No trouble with CZ-5 at all. Maybe just me Dan, in my senior years.
Richardntn

In many areas the last digital CZ70 pro you couldn't use sens. over 4 including my area. Am assuming the CZ3D may indeed be the same...Funny as I was able to use 6-7-8 in these same areas with a CZ5 but depth was the same. Remember Fisher is always trying to improve and this sensitivity area may be a change for the better..Try running around 4 and see what happens...At 66 am in the club also, slowed down but still getting out weather permitting..