Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did It Again

A

Anonymous

Well the digital industry plugs away and I have just upgraded from my C3030 to the Olympus E-10.
This is just my way of aiding the economy while getting rid of wealth.
In any event, my camera will be here this week and I look forward at getting back closer to SLR performance in the world of digital photography.

I bought my camera on Saturday, 01/06 and opted for ecost.com's offer of Fed-X next day for same price as UPS 2nd ($12) and guess what, came home on Monday and there is the box. When the guy said they ship on Saturday, I thought "yeah, right" and now I owe him one.
Spent last night with the manual and the camera running on AC, but it was worth it. Love this E-10.
Bottom line is some companies do what they say and perform. They will get more business! Others sucker you in and could care less. eCost.com did what they said they would and that is unique.