Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did Notka ever fix the shaft issues on the Simplex?

I totally agree with the above post - all it took was a company to listen to their customers, then act.
Nokta-Makro and their fantastic team of engineers & designers provided that platform and their unmatched marketing team did the rest. All this while the old school (take what you are given) style of delivering technology to their enthusiastic hobbyists, is now fast becoming a thing of the past.

Nokta-Makro have superseded every other manufacturer in this industry in record time, however that is just my opinion and I am still relatively new to the hobby.

I love their gear ...

How do you get one of the plugs that goes in the lower shaft to keep it from wobbling . The place I bought it from is not responding to my calls or email.

How do you get one of the plugs that goes in the lower shaft to keep it from wobbling . The place I bought it from is not responding to my calls or email.
WedigMDS (the US service center for Nokta Makro) has them for just the cost of shipping ($3.00).