Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did some Halloween detecting..

Jim C (Mich)

Hit a cool old home site. It was strange cuz I think half the yard had fill dirt. Usually when I dig up a 2 center there are indian heads and other older coins but nope. Bunch of modern coins and some older junk is all I could muster.
The 42 Washington was a bonus. I like the leaf looking thing. I show a photo of the two center in its peroxide bath. Still has some soaking to do but its getting there. If I can get her better looking I'll post some better photos of her.

Attachments

• DSC07873.JPG
    DSC07873.JPG
    853.7 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC07874.JPG
    DSC07874.JPG
    809.7 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC07875.JPG
    DSC07875.JPG
    869.8 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC07876.JPG
    DSC07876.JPG
    686.9 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC07878.JPG
    DSC07878.JPG
    847.2 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC07882.JPG
    DSC07882.JPG
    855 KB · Views: 234
Super nice hunt and congratulations on the 2 cent coin!!

That is NOT a scary hunt! Fantastic Jim! Nice looking 2 centers are hard as HELL to come by!

It is always a guessing game to figure out what has occurred in a yard history. Utilities like water, sewer, etc and drainage move lots of dirt around. Congrats on the Deuce!
HH Jeff

Nice finds I dug a couple of : cents this year all in super nice shape I keep thinking one will be a shield as the reverse look similar.
Mark