Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Did your new Sovereign come with a v clip?

dbsmokey

I received my new GT today and there is no V Clip...grrr...now I have to buy one? Doesn't it usually come stock? Every picture I have seen has one.....

Bought a GT a couple of years ago and it came with a clip on the rod. Got my new GT a little over a month ago. It did not have the clip. Luckily, my dealer hooked me up with one.

There should be one on the top of the shaft in front of hand grip for the meter last one I got in, but havent been able to get any GT this year yet so they may have change it. If not check with your dealer as they should have one for you,

Rick

The "S" rod always seems to come with the V clip, but the straight upper rod does not. I recently purchased a Minelab straight upper rod, and it did not come with the V clip. Although there are two holes for the clip, I think the handle would obscure the meter.

Tarot (Bob)

I bought my Sovereign GT this spring and it came with a straight shaft without a V clip. I made a my own aluminum clip. It is about 3 inches tall with the meter angled upward to make it easy to see. I hip mount the control box. For me having the meter mounted directly on the shaft, made it difficult to see the meter while scanning a target. regards
Ed