Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Difference between NEL and CORS?

ARAWORN

Just got my AT Pro and looking for a larger coil. Is there a difference between NEL and CORS? The sizes are exactly the same but the names are different. Any insight would be appreciated.

Just received a CORS Scout coil I purchased on Amazon, very fair price, very well made, came with cover and hardware and they are made in the Ukraine just like NEL. (Could very well be same company) Too cold and frozen to do in proper ground test but it did air test a little over an inch deeper than the stock 8x11 and seemed very stable. I will give more of an update when I am able to use outside. possibly by next weekend as it looks like the weather here in N.H. is slowly improving.

Forgot to mention the CORS SCOUT coil is exactly the same as NEL HUNTER in size, price and appearance.

2 brothers, one owned the Nel the other brother owned the cors co, just recently they merge the both companies, I Do believe it's going to be called Nel, not 100 % sure on that.

Just got a CORS strike for my AT Pro. The stress relievers on the coil and connector have "NEL" molded on them. Another excellent coil, very happy with it so far!

Lots of good info here for me. I have been spoiled by the 5x8 coil. Looking forward to seeing how the larger coils perform. Bigger is better when it comes to coils and ground coverage. My small coil doesnt let me cover much ground.