Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Differences between all the vx models....

Silverbackbob

Can someone explain the differences between all the vx model detectors for me?? Other than they are newer and cost more, are the differences worth it or just more bells and whistles that this old guy won't use??
Thanks in advance and HH. Bob.

To me it is worth the extra money for the V3i.

Check this link out. There is a comparison chart that should tell you all the info you want.

http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/showthread.php?55656-Comparison-Check-List-for-DFX-VX3-V3-V3i

Ive owned both the vx3 and v3i. The only thing for me i liked about the v3i is the ability to adjust tones. Very nice feature. Your not spending alot more for the v3i over vx3 because the v3i comes with rechargeable battery and a 10" dd coil Figure them in to the price of a vx3 and your not too far apart in price.

You have a lot more options available to you with the V3I than you do the VX3. I have the VX3 with two extra DD coils.I love my VX3 but after having it, I wish I had the V3I. Right off the bat I wish I had more filters to play with in my area.

I believe that if the the V3I and the VX3 were cars they have the exact motor, transmission and rear drive axles. However, The V3I has every electric window and auto door lock, and every other option on the planet that might make you giddy about it. With that said i wish i would have spent the extra bucks and bought the V3I, not that i want the door locks, but i want the tone adjustibility..