Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Different soccer field - Different chain:look:

I was hunting along the sidelines of another soccer field when I got a scratchy foil signal that I usually don't bother with. When I looked down I saw a strip of yellow cellophane off a wrapper of candy , but I thought that it was strange to give a signal.

When I reached down and grabbed it and started pulling it out of the grass, a 22" 14k necklace appeared !

Here's the pictures

Great catch! Nothing like a little gold karma for pickin' up trash!

Very nice find you got there. Now you got the gold fever. Go find some more. Make a habit of doing this and your wife will be be expecting you to be bringing home the gold every time out. That makes two for her, time to get something for yourself. Congratulations on the recovery. Happy dance all around.

Wow very nice what's the weight on that. I found 2 bracelets the same way scratchy and broke sound all most like iron 1 was 14k and the other was 10k with 70 small diamonds so I have been checking those signals alot more HH And WTG.

Nice find Explorer. Do you recall what the VDI was? I've been ignoring the scratchy sounds under 50 because it always seems to be AL foil.

OUTSTANDING JOB Ed!! It appears that NEVADA is the "LAND of GOLD" for YOU!! I can't get a Real Gold Chain in 13 yrs. of detecting, and you get (2) of them in less than a week!! I'M JEALOUS!! WTG Buddy!! Les Robinson

Thanks Les, see you back at the NJ shore in spring . Hope you have a mild winter. It has been getting very cold here, getting down to the upper 70's during the day !!!:heh:

Ed