Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Digger 6 inch. coil cover?

mojotrout

Does anyone make one? Didnt see anyinthg on Coiltek's site or eBay...

It comes with a cover. That piece of black

Oh. I was wondering what that black tape was. Cool beans! Thanks OL!

Glad to help. Just don't peel the tape off and it should last a couple of years.
I used mine pretty hard for over a year hunting everything from lawns to cellar holes, and the very end is just barely starting to curl a bit. I'll probably trim it to keep it from snagging on anything this season, and replace it when I'm done in the fall to be ready for the following spring.

That's cool you asked that question about the coil cover. I did the same thing when I got mine. A little deceptive for a rookie like me. You will the love the coil, l hardly use anything else. Good luck.

thanks dakota, Im trying it out tomoorow. I'll report back!

mojotrout said:
I was wondering what that black tape was.

That black tape is made from a space age polymer that makes the coil highly sensitive to deep silver coins. It was discovered in the Australian outback late in the last century by a group of monks.

If it wears out, you can replace it with 3M Super 88 electrical tape but the coil needs to be blessed by the second shift cook at your local Outback restaurant to be as effective as the original.

Have fun!!

so far I can't find any silver with my Etrac that I had already hit last year with the digger ... found a few good items but no silver