Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Diggin in Virginia

lytle78

Diggin In Virginia XI is coming up next weekend. Anybody know if any of the new V's will be in use there? A post on the DIV forum about the using the DFX noted that you had to dig everything since in that highly mineralized ground everything sounded like iron. Would be interesting to see how the Vision does.

Rick Kempf

I would like to make a comment about the mineralization in that part of Virginia were the Digging In Virginia XI is going to be held this year. Based on the information that I found on the WEB and from Va Tech this area is among one of the most mineralized areas in Va.

For a new detector this would be a great place to test the machine to see how well it reacts with the mineralized soil. But, I would want someone with experience using this machine before comments were made. I know for a fact many of the latest new machines were used in this area by persons with out experience and various positive and neg information was put out on the forums.

It's interesting how one person can have good experience and some one else has bad experience in the same area using identical machines and programs. But again how are we suppose to get experience if we don't have bad experience and learn from that.

Bottom line this is a sport/hobby and lets have fun with this new machine and ensure you pass your information on so we all can share and learn from each other.

Lets give Larry a BIG ALOHAAAAA! for helping establishing this site and having this day finally get here.

ALOHA from Hawaii

BOB

BOB in Hawaii.

I'll be at that hunt but seriously doubt that I'll get the chance to see a Vision in action yet ..... unless a field tester or dealer had already made plans for it.

I'd love to see how it handles the ground there too .... if not this time .... you can bet someone will know by the fall hunt including myself :)

The ground I hunt in Alabama is every bit as hot as the stuff we see in Virginia, loaded with iron ore and crazy minerals so I'll be watching this forum and reading every post about the Vision !!!

Keep the post coming folks.

Mike