Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Digital Imaging Software

A

Anonymous

Just curious what Graphic Imaging software are you using to edit images.?? I've used Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop 5.0, and Paint Shop PRO.
Think that Paint Shop Pro offers the most bang for the buck. One Thing really nice about the Paint Shop Pro is the Thumbnail Viewer. It also seems easier to manipulate the images and a lot more user friendly. Imaging software can do wonders for cleaning up, resizing, and presenting digital camera or scanned pictures. What is your preferance for Imaging Software because it plays a part in the total package for Digital Imaging??
Thanks
Don(TN)

I've used Adobe Photoshop 5.5, Microsoft Photodraw 2000, Paint Shop Pro, etc.
I agree that Paint Shop Pro is the most bang for the buck ... here in Canada Futureshop has it advertised for $149.99 less $60 instant rebate less $40 manufacturer mail-in rebate so an legitimate copy can be had for $49.99 (and probably less in the US). That's a damn good price for what you get.
Still my personal favourite is Photoshop ... I guess it's what you get used to ;^)
Any of these programs sure are useful for those of us that take digital photos, scan our finds, etc.
HH ... Gord.