Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Digs from a Ghoast town site 2013.

DocBars

Here are a few saves from an old ghost town site. These are from 2013.. I also made a display case for the landowner, he was pretty impressed that I found these coins and relics. I have found over a dozen LC's, 4 1/2 Reales, Seated dimes,CW eagle buttons, KGthe 3rd. penny and many many cool relics from the past. I have only covered a small portin of this site. All items dug using the F75 and Etrac.
HH

Wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW!:clapping: Put together a nice post here Doc! You gonna continue it into this year right? Nice job all around!:please:
Mud

Sweet! Love that 3 center. Mother lode comes to mind. Well done sir!

mudpuppy said:
Wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW!:clapping: Put together a nice post here Doc! You gonna continue it into this year right? Nice job all around!:please:
Mud

Thanks Mud, yea I will be hitting this site again as soon as the snow goes away.
HH

jim tn said:
Terrific! Lots of variety and some great old coins. Well done!:thumbup: HH jim tn

Thanks Jim. Looking forward to some more sweet finds. My wife found her first LC and Spanish silver their.
HH