Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dilek, Any update on the 2.4 ghz wireless Headphones?

I would really like to try a set out with my new r2 when it gets here. I like building and modding headphones as a hobby and I think your company made a good choice going to 2.4 ghz instead of bluetooth, just hoping they will be hitting the market soon.

Yeah, i also are very interested to know how well they work with the detector.:rolleyes:

FYI Bluetooth operates on the 2.4g-2.485gHz range. On the other hand there are newer Bluetooth standards that hold promise of quality wireless audio that older versions just weren't designed for. I think the latest is 4.2.

Well, I use 2.4ghz wireless with my Racer 1 (red racer) and they work fantastic. 100% ZERO lag.

Matt

Which ones are you using?

who me? I use my own headphones :lmfao:

sorry only pic's I have atm. I test out some different elements, have to make a new set soon have some rather hard to get elements to try out, they do sound good in a small test I did, and the brand escapes me right now. but they are telephony, but not Audiosears.

AJ

P5220010.jpg

P5220006.jpg

staffydog33 said:
Well, I use 2.4ghz wireless with my Racer 1 (red racer) and they work fantastic. 100% ZERO lag.

Matt[/quote

Can you tell me which ones you have that work with Racer 1. I just read that the ones coming out or only for the Racer 2 or gold. Thanks

$119.95

our Welcome-to-Hunt Outing last week, I forgot to get with you and let you try the new 2.4 Gig headphones I brought along.

Of course there were two other things I considered, and that was you were staying in the next bigger town to the west, and also that they forgot to include the charger cable when they sent them to me. It would be a bummer if they battery died just as you got away from your vehicle. :rant:

Dealers should be getting them within the next 2-5 weeks sometime, so I am sure many will snap them up to give them a try.

Monte

Monte, Good thing I didn't know you had them with you. I may have walked off with them and kept walking! I'd like to buy a pair but I'd like to try them first and I doubt that I'll run into anyone around here that will have any to let me try. Oh Well. :cry: