Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dime Home Run

martygene

Dime Home Run
if finding 3 dimes from each era is a Trifecta then what is finding four dimes from different eras? i'm going with a home run. My buddy and I went to an old and very small town square that we hammered twice. we went over the same area that we had before but stayed away from the gazebo area as it was new and it was higher ground so we thought that it had been filled in a lot when they built the gazebo. that's what we get for thinking. between us we hit a silver washington quarter, 2 IH's, and 8 silver dimes. First find my buddy gets the Washington and Rosie in one hole so we figure that we should keep going. it was a ball after that. i was surprised to see the Barber and VERY surprised to see the Seated. And you know where the GoPro was right? on the kitchen table where i left it. it never seems to fail that when i don't have it we find great things and when i am using it we find lots of junk...
The metal thing is from the Empire wallpaper and paint store in Syracuse, NY. I think that the Washington metal is from one of those 1950's give away promotions.

And a difficult feat no matter what you call it. I've done it once, and missed it by the roosie several times. I've seen only one person do a quarter grand slam in all the years I've been reading these forums.

Congrats

Chris(SoCenWI)

I'd call it a Grand Slam!.:clapping:....to get all four in one day like that... very few have accomplish this 'bucket list' kind of day....Congratulations are certainly in order! :beers: .
Mud

Wham Bam .. Grand Slam !! Congrats !!

That is a home run , & that is how the video game goes. just when you find something you don't have it .

Very nice hunt with the home run. Next time go for the trifecta, capped bust, draped bust and flowing hair :thumbup:

Killer ... a Dime Trifecta - very well done ! :beers:

Its called a grand slam. Nice job!