Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dinner Time

Here are our pets.

Here fishy fishy

[attachment 358586 start.JPG]

bass and bluegill

[attachment 358587 bassandbluegill.JPG]

A Big Cat

[attachment 358588 BigCat.JPG]

Boy they are hungry!

[attachment 358589 upclose.JPG]

They are better at cleaning up than I am

[attachment 358590 cleaningup.JPG]

Begging for more

[attachment 358591 begging.JPG]

Thanks for looking!

~Sis digger

n/t

Congrats Sis digger, Nice size fish & different varieties--Thanks for the nice photos! Here in SE MO we have Montauk State Park where they raise Trout & there is a restaurant where they cook them & you can sit & eat FISH! Their ponds holding different sizes of the trout being raised are always popular with the crowds! Every Spring they have PPL from everywhere fishing to catch the largest one for a prize--my great-aunt used to love going & trying to catch the biggest Trout--once she & a small boy caught the same fish which produced a tug of war & an argument but she let the young lad have it!

She & my great-uncle passed on along time ago! They were the ones my dad & mom bought the farm from in 1941! The lands (Farm next to ours) were bought by our Lay ancestors who settled in MO after coming from the Southern States-- Kentucky, NC, Virginia, Ark & etc! Used to be LAYs all over the place & many of them came to MO & ILL. On the Day side, they were in Boise, Idaho, called Day Land but many of the Days settled in MO & Ill, too!!! I have cousins everywhere that I will most likely never know or meet except through FB! Sis Ma betty

YUM,YUM i am on my way with my fishing gear,i have got the BEST catfish bait ever made.