Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dino 4 ferrous.mlf

Dino - UK

I don't know if anyone is interested in trying this .mlf file.

It is based on four ferrous tones with iron giving a low grunt, everything between 11-14 ferrous giving a high toone, everything else a mid tone.

It has disc set at line 28, with a bit at the top and righthand side for iron wrap around.

Pattern 2 is open screen.

I use this all the time here in the UK, even on the UK beaches and would be keen for any feedback on it from across the pond.

Thanks for looking.

Dino -UK

Screenshots to help you decide if it's worth a try.

Dino - UK

Have any of you Gentlemen had a chance to give the program a try?

I'd love some feedback on it.

Dino, I tried the program last night for a few hours on the dry & wet sand at the beach. Seemed to work pretty good for me on the clad coins I found. Only changes I made to it was changing the tone response to normal and seawater was turned on. Shortly after changing back to my normal beach program, I got a 12-37 and expected to see a US Zinc Penny and to my surprise, there was a 14k 8.8gram wedding band in the scoop....I really wish I would have still been using your program to see the response. Thanks for the mlf file, I will try it more extensively in the near future.

Cliff

You're most welcome Cliff, and many thanks for your verdict.

Cant see why it wouldnt work as good and better as Audio compared to TTF.Seems like the drift off the 11-14 above and below nice way to hear same sound out of the Cherry Picking Zone!.Why the open area right hand side at 50 conductive?.
Thanx for sharing