Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

discovery 3300 finds a 1884 indian head cent woot woot

Awesome find!! Congrats!!

HH y'all.

Frank

Really nice find Postal! WTG.

txmetalhead said:
Awesome find. Do you remember what kind of signal it gave
yes i do as a matter of fact it was a bouncy signal that stayed up in the 70"s most of the time bouceing to the 80s and as low as 50's. right before i dug it i said to my hunting partner "here come some tinfoil lol" and bam dug the cent.there was several other old coppers within a few inches of the ih i got a 1919 wheat and 4 canadian small cents from the 20s and 30s so maybe that played a part i the bouncy signal. sense was at max and gb somewhere in the middle. the ih was at about 5". total shocker being in canada although we do find the occasional wheat and were in a very old part of town.