Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Division breakdown on face of AT Pro?

knightsquad

I have looked at this numerous times and still can't figure it out.
If you look in the instruction manual on the page that talks about iron audio you can follow along, or just look at the face of your machine while it is on.

Iron audio stops at 40 and the high tones go to 99, or let's just say 100.
In between the 40 and 100 we have 12 notches correct?
The total between 40 and 100 equals 60, so 60 divided by the 12 notches would mean that each notch is a total of 5 correct?
Then why is it that the number 60 is above the notch that should really be 70 if you start counting by five right after the 40 where iron audio ends?
In reality the 60 is two notches backwards isn't it?
I was out hunting one day and wanted to notch out certain items but wasn't really sure which notches to use because of the 60 being in the position where it is.

Has anyone else noticed this or thought about it?
I guess I will just have to see for myself where certain items ring up to see what the number really is or should I say where that corresponding number matches with which notch.

Am I looking at this totally wrong or have I just lost my marbles ha ha

Pete

Guess I don't understand your question. 40 starts at the first notch line, not the square, and each count looks to line up with the lines to me. I have a red line marking each number.

Each notch covers 5 numbers. For example, from the 40 line you have a notch to the right that covers 40 to 45. The next notch would be 45-50 and so on.

Well he--
I dont have red lines... Kind of makes sense seeing the lines there...
Is that the Pro?
Do you all have red lines?

Southwind said:
Guess I don't understand your question. 40 starts at the first notch line, not the square, and each count looks to line up with the lines to me. I have a red line marking each number.

I have RED lines. I don't know how you'd notch out something, accurately, without detecting it first. Unless it is something you have found before or is something like Iron and you don't want iron. Even different pull tabs can read differently, and you risk eliminating nickles with those.

I put in the red lines to help show where the notch points are and that the numbers are lined up as they should be.

hahaah
Then how do you have lines Grumpy! hahaah Not talking about the red lines near the Iron
Audio! I have those...
Never Mind The question was answered.
Wow....