Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DIY detecting shovel

It makes a great alternative “I feel” to what’s out there. Mind the fact I can’t use any kind of handled spade in the playgrounds, sports fields areas I hunt, this is more for the woods and farm fields for me.

I have a ?.. I am looking to buy a grinder. what do you think about
a cordless grinder or should I buy an electric cord grinder. And
does a person buy a small on if they don't use it alot. Is there a
size I should look for.. Thank You..
Buy a cheap 4 inch one at harbor freight. Get safety glasses and a thin cutting wheel and gloves too!
HH Jeff

i did a similar modification on a cheap 10.00 shovel from walmart. It has worked great for about 3 years now. Using the same shovel I removed the handle completely, then cut it down to resemble the raptor digging tool. After sharpening blade on both they have done a great job for me

I have a ?.. I am looking to buy a grinder. what do you think about
a cordless grinder or should I buy an electric cord grinder. And
does a person buy a small on if they don't use it alot. Is there a
size I should look for.. Thank You..
The Ryobi cordless is awesome.
1/16 inch cut off wheel makes trimming a snap.
CK Lowe's or home Depot for sales.