Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DO TESORO'S REALLY HAVE LIFETIME WARRANTIES TO SECOND AND THIRD HAND OWNERS

nomad

i would like to hear from other forum members that have actually dealt with tesoro first hand for repairs or send backs on their detectors that they did'nt buy new.thanks all-

of second, third, and forth hand users of Tesoro machines, that have had the factory fix or replace a defective item on a Tesoro machine. They say they only warranty it to the first owner, but they have a history of honoring just about all users.

I am the third owner of a Cortes,explained that to them,they fixed it
and replaced the coil without a problem. Took the time to talk to me on the phone
about the issues I was having.

Yes they do and they are top-notch in my book!!!

By the way,my Cortes kicks it now!!!:clapping:

I bought my first and only "new" Tesoro probably 25 years ago and since then have filled my closet with several more 2nd/3rd/?hand Tesoros and there have been only a few return trips to the factory for any of them, mostly just for a "check
up",and tunning.I don't remember ever it costing me anything other than the one way shipping to Tesoro. That includes my requests for replacement piecy parts like Battery doors,holders, nuts, bolts,washers etc. Just put a note in the box with your thoughts on what any problems may be ,along with your particular needs and Rusty Henry will see that you get fixed up. Rusty is TWO THUMBS UP!!! Tesoro was giving that great warranty and service many years before any of their competition would even consider such a thing. .All the good you have heard about Tesoro,,, you can believe it !!

My personal experience is that yes, they will honor it. I spoke with James about a defective Tesoro that I purchased used, and he told me that unless a machine has visible signs of abuse they would probably fix it. He followed that by saying that if I was a betting man I should take that bet. Sure enough, didn't cost me a dime.

Dan

that is what makes a good company GREAT,,,WTG Tesoro !!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the warranty on the Tigershark,You send the machine in for a faulty, leaking fiting, and your still waiting to get your machine back 2 years later, NOW THAT A WARRANTY.