Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you ever find any keys?

sprchng

Cleaning the garage today and decided I've been hanging onto these long enough , on to file 13.
P8150014 (Medium).JPG
:)

Yes I do not that many! I think squirrel on the forums here found a huge amount of brass ones like a 5 gallon bucket full he just picked tgel
Up In one area …
Mark

Whatever you do with them...don't let Satan loose. Actually, I think he is already free...you're job is to lock him back up...THEN 'throw the key away'!

Okay...you're ON THE CLOCK!

Yeah, they can add up over time. I used to give all keys and other brass and copper to my now deceased hunting buddy and between the two of us, he would sell our brass and copper recoveries at years end and give the proceeds to one of our local animal shelters. Copper can add up quickly if one hunts city owned lots that the old homes have been torn down.

Nice pile of keys and dog tags. HH jim tn

No file 13!!!!!!! Brass is getting pretty good recycle cash!!! Separate the rest by magnetic and non magnetic and turn in!!! I keep all my copper/brass separated from iron and other metals and it gets me about $10-15 a year. Not keeping tabs…. Nope, No!!!!

Cleaning the garage today and decided I've been hanging onto these long enough , on to file 13.View attachment 28743:)
First club meeting I went to, more than 20 years ago, there was a category for most keys. You guys save keys ?????? My first trip to the scrap yard, I had 17 pounds of keys, $34. Not bad.
Now, I have Kiddie litter buckets filled with brass and copper. Just waiting for the price to go up a bit more. Definitely worth the time to separate the good from the bad.

HH
Donna(NJ)

All went in the City recycle bin. I'll let the high price city sorters deal with them while they're waiting to collect their unfunded pensions at 80% of their salaries