Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you know what this coin is?

T.A.L.LasVegas

I did not find this coin and I do know what it is but I have never seen one until I purchased this one. It is my good luck charm and a part of history I bet not many people know.
HH
Todd

I admit, I had to look it up to be sure. But if it is silver, based on the 1905 date, it is either a Large sized Philippine 10 centavo, large 20 centavo or large 50 centavo. Beautiful coin! HH Randy

Try this >> http://exonumismatics.com/Philippines/Philippines.html

It is a US ONE PESO PHILIPPINES coin about the size of a silver dollar and weighs almost one ounce, it's a really cool coin IMHO because most eople do not know we ever controlled/owned the Philippines. I purchased this in the Philippines my last vacation there five years ago and I am planning on going back in 2012 with my Minelab X-Terra 705 to find some war relics, once of these US one peso coins and some gold prospecting in the mountains.
HH
Todd