Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you still believe in Christmas miracles

I am with you, my thoughts for the past couple of days have been around a Christmas miracle. My Trump 2020 flag is getting a little faded but it will be flying until the end.

God please help this country.

AMEN BRO.

Attachments

• blessed day.png
    blessed day.png
    506.5 KB · Views: 71
Proverbs 11:1-31 . The same God yesterday , today and forever .. No matter the outcome "God is still on the throne" .. But , I am still praying for President Donald Trump . He is a very strong person , having taken a constant verbal beating from all sides for the last 4 years . He is still standing tall . Thanks to all who are in constant prayer for the man "our President" and even more thanks to the Great and Mighty God who always leads in triumph !!!

Keep your faith,God is still in the
Prayer answering business,I refuse
To give up on This election,I still
Believe God is still working behind
the scenes.Gods will be done.Are you with me Brothers and Sisters.
Amen
YES, YES & YES! I believe & God Jehovah in Jesus' name is the Miracle Maker & gave His people a great miracle through Jesus Christ as His beloved Son Who came as many declare Dec 25th, as His bithday & as a Christmas Miracle for all sinners to have believing Faith in Him Who by crucifixion, death & resurrection, when we repent of all our sins, He gives us life, abundantly, here & everlasting life with Him in His glorious Kingdom! I believe He will bless His own with a Christmas miracle with President Trumps officially reelected for God's prophets declared it & God saya, we are to listen to His True Prophets who believe in Jesus & listen to God's Holy Spirit like His Holy Spirit breathed into His Prophets of Old, who wrote the Bible Scripture truths! Same Holy Spirit revealing God's truth, TODAY! Ma