Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you think this would work?

Treasurechic

I'm thinking of trying a carbon fiber shaft assembly meant for the Equinox for my Sovereign. Does anyone have an Equinox they can test the lower shaft on and see if the shaft will work on a Sovereign coil? That is my only concern.... I think anyway. Feedback appreciated ☺️

I measured the space between the coil ears on my Equinox and Musketeer Advantage which is the same as a Sovereign coil design and both are the same 7/8” in between the ears.

I thought it would be compatible. Minelab has used the same washers and rod assembly on many of their detectors over the years.

If you're going to purchase a shaft, I would get an owl engineering shaft. I have one and it goes through the water a lot easier than other thicker shafts. Right now he is running a sale on them to get the name out. $125.00 for a complete carbon fiber upper and lower shaft assembly.

This is my recovery call setup this summer.

Attachments

• 149B2224-80E6-452C-A3F0-D3A7860E9AE7.jpeg
    149B2224-80E6-452C-A3F0-D3A7860E9AE7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
  • 45DA5CA3-41C9-42CD-943F-630F533B4DE2.jpeg
    45DA5CA3-41C9-42CD-943F-630F533B4DE2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 139