Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you think XP will ever come out with more accessories?

bigboar

I wish they would come out with a detector carry bag that is smaller and made for the deus and a protective cover for the control box that could be used while on the stem.....I use a cover for an ipod but it doesnt fit the best and I have only seen one cover made for specific for the deus and in my opinion it looked terrible and cheaply made.

According to our British friends you are supposed to turn the controller off and put it in your pocket. Headphones only.

Here's a very nice controller cover from the UK. Made of neophrene bo Protectors UK. I've got one of the Deus bags and it will sleep a family of four. Very nice bag BTW.
photobucket-474-1350428291795.jpg

I have tried not looking at the numbers. If I am cherry pickin looking for high conductors only the adjustable tones make it easy to not look look at the VDI. But as soon as I encorporate nickels and gold into my hunt VDI becomes essential.

XP is always working on new accessories and updates for the Deus. In the future they should be releasing new headphones which you can already look at on their site and the 3.0 version should be coming soon too, not sure how soon but sometime in the future and they are also working on some waterproof accessories. Hopefully the waterproof accessories will include a case for the control box.

Okay so where are these new headphones? No one responded to my post, I saw a pic of them one time but for the life of me can't find them even on the XP site.
Thanks
Aaron

I cant find the headphones either. As for the carry bag, I dont want the big one. I would like one that looks like it only small and would fit the deus in its compact position. I may have to check out your cover jack. That is the same one I have seen but the pic of yours looks way better than the one i saw. The waterproof case idea sounds good....

They did have the headphones listed on their site but it appears they have taken them off, so their could be a last minute change in them. It looks like we will just have to wait and see. It is the same with all the major metal detector companies, the only people who truly know are the ones that are designing these new detectors and accessories and we just have to wait until it comes out.

It's almost like they never existed, something out of a Twilight Zone episode. I know I saw a ad for them a couple months ago, looked like regular size headphones and same as the stock ones but REAL expensive.
Can't find them anywhere now....

the phones are being tested in the field before going on general sale fairly soon.
when you buy a new deus you can choose what phones you prefer.
or add a new pair .