Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DOC...WHERE/HOW R U ?

My shoulder is doing good, but I came down with the flu. Fever, aches, coughing, I've got stuff dropping out of my head that looks like grass that a cow chewed up.

I really fee like crap!

Thanks for asking!

DOC

DOC,
The flu is the shi*s...
Have you ever considered getting a flu shot in the early weeks of the season?
I have done that for the last four years and haven't gotten flu...luck maybe, but my kids and wife have both come down with it...not this year thankfully.

Well, just don't think, as you're lying there coughing up that cow stuff, that you are forgotten...
there are lots of us who send you good wishes even though we're relative strangers.

Stand-up people are rare and we need you.

Have great Holidays, and don't worry, there will be lots of gold left for you when you get better.

I figure if everyone else is going to get the shot, who am I gonna' catch it from ?

I'll tell ya' it's some mierable stuff. I hope it isn't that bird flu, I ate a pigeon I found laying dead in the street the other day.

I thought at the time that it tasted a little funny. :rofl:

Merry Christmas

DOC

YEP i was right u are an animal....next u will be looking for that coyote u murderd a few years ago out at the basin....nothing more delectable than a dead dogs donga.....GAD

JH