Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DOC>>>

fredm

HEY DOC; I see someone has highgraded your handle...two Docs on YOUR block...you are probably ready to harry-carey over this...

stir, low heat...wait..................................................

Fred

I've been "Doc." for about as long as i care to remember , which is now nigh on 70 years . suspect i'm not the first nor will i be the last . i see no reason to change , and i'm certainly NOT a " highgrader "!!! i find that quite insulting .

"Ole Doc."

You may have been "Doc" for many years outside of the online community and that's fine. Maybe you are the only "Doc" on the sewing and gardening forums so it works there. I personally know 3 different people who go by that nickname, but there is only one who is on the detecting forums. Doc may not have been known by that handle as long as you have, but to all of us here in cyber space on the gold prospecting community, he had it first. And it's only common courtesy to respect that, especially since it's his name at the top of the forum as as the moderator. I would respectfully suggest you change your online handle to "Ole Doc" as you signed your last post. It helps everyone to know who's talking when they see the tag line and avoid confusion. For example we have on all the forums "Grubstake" and "Old Grubstake". No one would confuse the two when seeing the names since they are ENTIRELY different people. What they have to say are very different but without the distinction of slightly different names, there could be some very nasty conversations until it got cleared up.

Thanks,
Digger Bob

well i have no problem changin the handle to "Ole Doc" if one of you hombres would point the right direction , i have tried the controll panel which doesn't appear to change anything . you can dispense with your snide comments about highgradin and sewing forums in your reply unless you've got your pink lacey silk panties in a wad .

Now, now, OL Doc...we were just looking out for Doc...and of course I knew I could get a pot of something stirred up...just my miserable personality...besides pink thongs don't get knotted up...

Seriously, I am sure you had no intention of claim-jumping or higrading with malice or forethought...

I can't help with the geeky things...no talent there at all...

fred

Hey Digger Bob, your sure right about Ole Grubstake being different from me, The two of us have nothing in commond, except we both live in the same county. Grubstake