Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Doc's new Ultra Swingy-Thingy is....

Hotcz70

a GREAT tool to lighten the load of heavier coils or to simply make a coil feel "weightless" to lengthen your hunt time.

It will also take the pressure off your back, shoulder, and elbow so you don't feel like you're doing all the work of carrying the load.

I was able to use this tonight for 3 solid hours thanks to Doc's quick delivery.

3 hours might not seem like a long to hunt to some of you but have you ever tried to swing the Coiltec WOT coil for that long????:stars::blink:

The 15" WOT coil is one of my favorite coils on my Explorers and in fact IS my favorite large coil.

Trust me...NO WAY I could have swung it for that length of time without Doc's new Ultra Swingy-Thingy strapped on.

Doc also included his new "Deep Pocket" Treasure/or scoop pouch in the package and it was nice to use as well.

I usually carry my digger and probe in my left hand and it was great to be able to carry them both in the pouch and have my left hand free.

True I do have other apron/pouches...including the Minelab one...but the digger always falls out:confused:... which is why I carry it in my left hand in the first place.

NOT with this "Deep Pocket" pouch from Doc. The digger and probe stayed perfectly IN my pouch.:thumbup:

If this post sounds like a plug for Doc's two new products...you BET IT IS!...because I love them both.

I also want everyone to know Doc did not ask me or request I do this for him. I used both of these products this evening and am posting this on my own.

Thank you Doc for making such innovative products that help keep our hobby moving forward in a positive way.

I love my original Swingy-Thingy but this new Ultra is just so much more comfortable and stable with the full padding, easily adjustable harness.:thumbup:

Now Doc...if you can get me one of those sweet safari hats like you're wearing in the pic below...I'd truly appreciate it...and I aint kiddin'.:clapping: That is one cool lookin' lid:beers: and I bet it does wonders with keeping the hot sun out of your face.:thumbup:

Thanks again.

[attachment 241058 doc2.jpg]

Hey Bryce, I am glad you find the Swingy Thingy useful. How does it affect things when you kneel to dig a target?

You ought to look into a small game hunting pouch setup for carring tools and such. It gives you two side pouches (one for finds another for cloth towels, small bottle of water for washing finds) and a large lined back pouch for trash. You can carry your digger and pointer in one pouch or put their holders on the belt to free up the pouches. Ask Andy to show you his when he arrives and you get together.

Andy is going to say Hi for me when he sees you (maybe if I come up to see him I will get to do it myself one day). We spent most of the evening packing him up for the move.

Good luck in hunting up there and don't let Andy run you too hard!! Get him to sell you an XP Deus like he did me and you won't need the Swingy Thingy because it is a featherweight!

HH - Hardy

Hi Hardy.

Nice to hear from you.

There is a quick snap right at the harness that you can easily unsnap if you want to completely free the detector from it when you kneel down.
It doesn't give me any problems at all though when I kneel...so I just leave it hooked up:thumbup:

I hope he has a safe trip.

Take care friend

Bought a similar item over here in Britain, it seems to be very good quality at a good price.
It makes the Explorer actually usable. I bought it for land use, before it was hardly worthwhile going out as I could not use it for more than a couple of hours but now I can go out for most of the day.
Hope the rainy season will finish soon as I have only used the Explorer once in the past two months.
The tourists will be going back soon usually after the first week in September, so hope to get out a lot more and try and get some good finds.
Heard that a piece of eight was found on one of my local beaches, so I shall try and find the rest.