Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Doc's New Ultra Swingy Thingy

Guys, am writing to describe my experience using the "Doc's New ULTRA Swingy Thingy" detector sling. I purchased one about a month ago now. This is my 1st sling. I swing the Etrac with the 15" WOT 2 attached better than 50% of the time. Because of this I have battled Tennis Elbow for over a year. Realizing my hobby would not allow my arm to ever heal, I decided to buy a sling. At $50 bucks and only 2 days shipping to VA, I said what could it hurt. I must say after a month of use, I am tennis elbow free. This thing is easy to adjust and completely takes all the load off your arm/shoulder/elbow. It took me less than 5 minutes to get the swing of it. Removing and re-clipping while digging was very simple.
I am in no way associated with this company. I am just describing my experience. I am more than happy with the purchase I made and the quality is excellent to boot.
I hope this helps those who may be in the market for a sling.
Happy Hunting
Sean

-- moved topic --

I have had one for a few years,its a very good quality item,dont use the harnes part of it anymore as i bought a GPX full harness but use the bungee and detector mount and must admit it improves the harness much better,i was finding that my back was giving me problems a few years back so bought one when i use either my DFX and the 18'' Detech coil or my Pulse with the large coil as well,without a harness it would be impossible for me to detect these big old heavy lumps.