Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone else do this?

Crusty

Am I nuts or what?
I have several detectors but my SE is my main go to machine. I never leave home for a hunt without it.
This spring I had to send it to Minelab for a repair and it was gone for about 6 weeks and I missed it a lot.
So although I have other back-up machines I just ordered another SE Pro......am I nuts.
I think it is a matter of comfort for me.....I don't want to go through another month, week, day, without having my SE available.

Dave:goodnight:

I know a guy that when he buys a new coil... he buys a new explorer so he dont have to change the coils.... and ya hes nuts haha.

Dew

I got my buddy Dave hooked on the hobby a few months ago. He wanted an SE like I had because he loved it. Problem was he didn't want a used one from someone and he didn't want a new one either.:shrug: He wanted MINE:bouncy:...so I broke down and sold it to him knowing I still had the EX2 as well as the E-Trac to satisfy my needs.

It wasn't more than 7 days later that I purchased another SE from a forum member. The SE just talks to me in a way the other explorers dont over deep silver and injuns'....and I could not do without it. :)

I also have a brand new Fisher CZ-21 in a hard case that I have never had outside yet...and it's been sitting here for almost 2 years now.

I still have a dream of walking a beach with it someday...and besides..it looks really cool sitting in the hard case on my shelf:clapping:

bryce now thats slightly nuts but then most metal detectors are my self included heck i even named my detector cause its my friend i see a penny on the ground i wont bend down to pict it up but let it beep under my coil i,ll dig 8 inchs down to find it thats nuts if i had more dough i,ld more detectors also yes we are all kind of nuts lol

I got an etrac an explorer 2 and an se like Bryce does. I let him use the etrac for a while til he got his own. Now we both neither use the etrac much and are both realizing we are fond of the SE. It is a disease some of us have-too many detectors and not enough time to hunt...lol.