Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone have or seen lately???

mwilliwood

Just wondering if there is still any of the teknetics eagle pro's floating around?Just getting back into the hobby and wondering about old favorites!

Haven't seen to many eagles or condors....But you should try looking for a Mark-1 if your looking for an old TeK..
100_9024.jpg

that one is on my want list,would love a ltd like your picture, but would be happy with either!yours going to be for sale?

Mwilliwood
I made a mistake and sold a Mint condition LTD 3 years ago. When I called the man I sold the LTD to and asked him if he still had it he said he sold it years ago... Then a friend i know had one for sale on the classifieds and when I called him, come to find out it was the very same LTD i had sold earlier....what luck!! I told myself
that I would never sell it again......especially after it came back to me the second time.....Hard to find a 25 year old LTD in this shape!... Plus the Audio Target ID is the best
I have ever used

100_8558.jpg

Picture465.jpg

Picture482.jpg

Picture476.jpg

Below is a video of a Condor I had and regret selling
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/duggr/?action=view&current=CondorVideo.mp4

Yes they are great with the sounds, seems most people just do not take the time to learn them before getting the latest greatest model!would love a ltd but a std would be fine,found one but he is wanting a little more than I want to give since it needs some small tlc.great video on the condor by the way.When I posted the message I was tihnking about I have never seen one of the eaglepro's even way back and really wondered how many made it out?I know some of the condors had problems with losing the lcd with age was wanted to stay away from them.thanks for all the info!