Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone have the Racer in stock?

Some were shipped to dealers yesterday ( Friday) The rest will ship on Monday. Then the dealers will ship out to the buyers who pre paid.

Tom in SC

Of course that could be wrong on my part.....

I'm hoping for the distributor to ship the pre-ordered units directly to customers and bypass the dealers. That would lower costs and speed things up.

They will be shipped from Turkey to the dist here in the USA and before they get them I suppose they have to go though custom which will take a day or more. The dist will send them out to the dealers that ordered them and once the dealer get them they will ship them to the customers, they have to go though the proper channels. Myself I expect the dealers to have them around the end of March or first part of April.
From what I understand all the dist around the world had to put in their orders and first come first get them, so they only ordered in so many and the dealers had to peorder what they wanted from the first batch of Racers so only so many are available, the next batch will be within 30 days I understand so those who preorder will get some of the first shipments, those that didn't will have to wait for the next batch unless the dealer ordered in some extras.

Rick

Elton said:
Of course that could be wrong on my part.....

Elton, you are correct but some distributors are also dealers.

Tom in SC

There is only one distributor in the US. And that is the same distributor that handles XP. I have bought quite a few XP items from dealers and got the shipment directly from the distributor.