Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone know of / or recall a comprehensive operators book for a Whites....

Mark ( ohio )

VX3 or his big brother.. You know the kind like Andy S wrote for the minelabs and fishers back in the day ?? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks Mark ( ohio )

There was a guy on the Whites forum that did a pretty comprehensive write up but I don’t think anyone ever wrote a book on it.
I have a huge notebook on that and other tips I printed out but I imagine those links are long gone.
I searched for a book but never found one.
I need to sell my V3i I suppose as it never gets used anymore.
I always enjoyed using it but in my opinion it can’t compete with what’s available now.

There was a guy on the Whites forum that did a pretty comprehensive write up but I don’t think anyone ever wrote a book on it.
I have a huge notebook on that and other tips I printed out but I imagine those links are long gone.
I searched for a book but never found one.
I need to sell my V3i I suppose as it never gets used anymore.
I always enjoyed using it but in my opinion it can’t compete with what’s available now.
Thanks for the reply..

There was a collection of posts detailing techniques for getting the most out of your V3i. It was named "Whites V3i Advanced Posts "Book.""
I don't know how to upload a copy (pdf) here, but a search for the title did lead me to the following: https://doczz.net/doc/2452635/white-s-v3i-advanced-posts-“book“

Copy and paste the link. Credit to 'Cipher' - he's the person who did all the work to make the above link a working link.

There was a collection of posts detailing techniques for getting the most out of your V3i. It was named "Whites V3i Advanced Posts "Book.""
I don't know how to upload a copy (pdf) here, but a search for the title did lead me to the following: https://doczz.net/doc/2452635/white-s-v3i-advanced-posts-“book“

Copy and paste the link. Credit to 'Cipher' - he's the person who did all the work to make the above link a working link.
That my friend is a HUGH compilation of information to sift thru and digest. !! WOW, not sure how long it would take to totally master this unit, but when someone did, I would think it would be hard to top..

VX3 or his big brother.. You know the kind like Andy S wrote for the minelabs and fishers back in the day ?? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks Mark ( ohio )
Mark, I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but a fellow named Eric Foster wrote a very detailed DFX and MXT books. Very tech oriented and somewhat hard for me to understand. "Digging Deeper with DFX" and "MXT Edge"

Mark, I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but a fellow named Eric Foster wrote a very detailed DFX and MXT books. Very tech oriented and somewhat hard for me to understand. "Digging Deeper with DFX" and "MXT Edge"
Jeff Foster, not Eric Foster. Jeff never wrote a book on the V3 series.