Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DOES ANYONE NO SOMETHING ABOUT THE WILSON COIN SELECT

ARTIE

THERE IS NOT MUCH INFO ON IT, IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SOME LET ME KNOW. I JUST TRADED FOR ONE AND ITS A FEW MONTHS OLD, THIS THING SEEM TO GO UNBELIEVABLY DEEP I WAS THINKING OF SELLING IT BUT I THINK I'M GOING TO KEEP IT, I WOULD LIKE TO NO MORE ABOUT IT. THANK YOU.

Search the forums for Tex Kinsey posts. He had a Coin Select for a period (might still have it) and seemed to like it.

Brian

Go to the archives of the detecting equipment forum on my website, <font color="#000099"><b>(Click here)</b></font>, type Coin Select, or the name of any other detector you're interested in, in the search box and hit "Search". You should get a fair amount of info from the results.

is it a real good detector.

It is a excellent detector, it is a slow motion detector, great battery life, GOES DEEP with either the 7.5 or 9.5 coils, detector freq. is at 6.875, has auto ground trac, weight is about 3.5 lbs. Silent search, and priced very reasonable. It is a keeper! Hope this helps. Jeff

thank you jeff.artie