Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does somebody knows FE & CO for Gold Nugget? :shrug:

OscarSE

Does somebody knows FE & CO for Gold Nugget? I need to know the chart of FE & CO for Gold Rings 14K 18K and Gold nugget 24K . Thanks

Good luck on this one. I'm sure it will depend on what machine you are using and I'm no nugget shooter, but I'll bet depending on the size of the nugget that you will get a whole bunch of different numbers. GL.

Eddie

n/t

No two nuggets are the same, it depends on the purity,the metal the gold is alloyed with, the size and shape. The Explorer is not a good nugget hunter

AuDuke is sure right about the Explore NOT being an EFFECTIVE nugget machine. Ive done some hunting with it in AZ and Calf with other people using other machines. The first indicator you get is when you try to get a read on a sample packet. A sample packet is just a card you can buy with a tiny piece of gold. It just wont pick it up. In the desert unless you dig it all you will miss it because you just arent used to noticing those small weak signals. What you may think is mineral or hot rock noise might just be a nugget. Takes a pretty good size nugget to act like a target you may be used during other type hunting situations. I never got very good depth in the HOT dry ground even on a good size nugget. But... i found a heck of a lot of those heal tacks out there and a wallet with $175 once. Most of the signal are weak even surface ones.... so amp up your Gain and add as much sensitivity as the ground will allow... ground balance regularly. Most of the nuggets we found were closer to 22 Kt range, but hit very LOW toward the bottom of the smartscreen.

Dew

Should be the same as a 90% gold coin, as nuggets are nevr close to 24K they need refining to get there.