Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does Teknetics have a new detector on their website

JJdigs

I haven't been on the teknetics scene in a while so I decided to check out there website. I noticed on the bottom left of the main page showed two detectors , that I belive I have never seen before....Is this new or iam just not recognize them. Thanks

There it is guess I have been a little slow...Looks like a good machine. I really like the tone break and notch systems it has.... Seems like a good park digger for gold jewelry with a smaller coil...Not a big fan of higher freq for relic hunting as I like the old coppers and silver !

JJdigs, I bought an F19 (same as G2, G2+) last year and I essentially wanted to hunt for gold jewelry with it. I was surprised to find lots of silver with it and coins as well. You should try one. I find it's more than decent on high conductors as well.

Amen!
dfmike said:
JJdigs, I bought an F19 (same as G2, G2+) last year and I essentially wanted to hunt for gold jewelry with it. I was surprised to find lots of silver with it and coins as well. You should try one. I find it's more than decent on high conductors as well.

Actually, Teknetics has 3 new detectors just announced. The Ameri-tek series. Look like copies of existing FTP products in a different skin, and cheaper! Looks like the Patriot might be an F70 for $449.