Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does Teknetics have holiday or Christmas specials planned?

INVASCdigger

Has anyone heard if Teknetics will have a Christmas special for their detectors for 2012? I'm about ready to buy a T2 SE, but this late in the year, it would be my luck that I'd order it now, only to find out that I missed a nice holiday special that might be offered soon. Thanks, and HH

This thread looks like a great candidate for unsubstantiated rumors.

Here's mine: "Hmmm, they may or they may not have something like that planned; however what they may or may not have planned is irrelevant to anyone in customer-land unless and until such a plan is actually turned into a concrete offer to sell a particular product at a particular price."

--Dave J.