Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

doesn't have to be said but I'll say it anyway

Mark ( ohio )

I had posted earlier touchpad issues on the f-44. Sent it in for repair maybe a week and a half ago and got it back today delivered by fedx. A huge shoutout to Felix and the repair dept at fisher labs. The tech replaced the membrane switch, bezel, circuit and a new battery holder all free of charge !! I'm the second owner and they still took of me. How's that for customer service.. Will take it for a spin tomorrow and see how she hunts.

Cheers, Mark ( ohio )

Over the years I've had nothing but good experiences with First Texas. Still doing a bang up job with repairs/customer service, gives me hope they will bring something new to the hobby. HH Jim Tn

Glad to hear all went well. I have never had a repair/service issue with FTP. Enjoy your unit when you get back out hunting.

Monte

Ditto, ditto, and dame here!

Glad to hear. I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

F5

With the concern and care they show for their customers, i'm thinking they want to stay in the market. Maybe a new product in the future? I'm glad they took care of your needs.

That's exactly why I'd like them to come out with something to compete with the other mutli freq options out there now. I'd be all over it knowing it would probably trounce my Nox. I've had a similar experience to you with an F19 that I bought used. Great company. I hope they will be here for a long time.