Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Doesn't it just ruin your day when.....

david bull

You're out searching for that elusive blue pulltab, you get that perfect pulltab tone and out of the ground pops one of these that someone has carelessly discarded!

Yes, it messes up my whole week. Damn gold rings with diamonds.

I read somewhere that if you accumulate enough of them(I forget how many) that they actually have some scrap value!

The trash we have to dig up to make a decent find.....sheesh! My condolences.:blink:

It is annoying that people carelessly and inconsiderately drop jewelry in the very areas we are trying to clear of tabs and can slaw......downright rude! Makes for more work for all of us.

Don't let that discourage you David.....you WILL find those tabs you are so dilligently seeking. Endeavor to persevere.

only to be foiled by a nce Diamond ring............. :rofl:

yea, thqat just frys my butt seeing that gold come out of the ground, congrats on a very nice piece. hh

You know, if you want to get a great collection of pulltabs without any pesky rings getting in the way I have some great spots I can show you!

You'd think by now someone would've developed a detector that will tune out the gold trash and still find the valuable pulltabs,but from what I've read you have to dig it all!

Yeah, that really grinds my gears!

I'll bet that thing was masking a perfectly good bottle cap too!

Well I tell you what, since I feel sorry for you I will send you my pulltab collection and I will take the loss if you send me that ring. :rofl:
Well done my friend!

Strange thing is I tend to find gold trash in close proximity to trash cans. I guess they went for a hoop shot and got rimmed...

HH,

Tom

It just blows the rest of day digging, when you find something like that, I my self like the red pulltabs

Everytime I find one my wife says its hers... Wonder where she gets all f them and why she drops them for me to find...???:rofl: