Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Done For The Year

Rainyday101

Looks like my water detecting is done for the year. Bummer....... Tomorrow we are looking at 9-12" of snow north of Green Bay followed by a week of a Polar Vortex. I can never remember a snow storm this big this early.

My season wasn't too bad. I found 2 gold rings, 2 silver rings, 2 silver necklaces, and a fair amount of titanium rings. Also lots of junk rings, earings, and tons of clad. Oh, forgot to mention, if bottle caps ever become valuable I am gonna be rich! The problem this year was I spent the first half of my season land detecting.

Next year my focus is gonna shift to all water. The only time I will land detect is in the spring when there is still ice on the lakes and rivers or if I have just a quick hour to get some hunting in. I really envy you southern folks who can hunt year round! I have to admit we chuckle when you say the water is cold!

Now my focus shifts to the kids wrestling season. With three kids in wrestling we are on the run all winter to weekend tournaments and practices four days a week. The youngest ones have already started training for the season and we will be wresting in a different town, usually twice a weekend until Easter. This helps keep my mind off of detecting.

I will of course be reading the forums and looking at all your great finds!