Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Donors are back in town

EL Pulltabio

Record amounts of liquor bottles and cans left
by thoughtless persons on the beaches I detect might mean a record
year in rings. Pictured is an emerald ring (found yesterday)
and a garnet ring found earlier this month. They are # 5 and 6
in the gold is far this year. Last year at this point I had a fat goose egg.
I included a picture of the fattest silver ring I've found in 8 years of detecting.
It weighs nearly 18 grams

I thought that silver ring was a boat anchor for a second!!! great finds!!!:clapping:

Beauty rings! You figure theyre fresh drops? I sure hope so...gives us hope that folks are still wearing gold to the beach..Nice finds!:clapping:
Mud

I got a boost finding 4 gold rings from January 1st until early April. I consider them cold water finds
of rings lost last year.That was followed by a long dry spell which I expected since the water temp was below 68 degrees.
The beaches I detect were choked with visitors for Memorial day so I set off Saturday night
feeling confident. I found 2 rings....the other was a titanium wedding band complete with an inscribed date. The best sign
was finding a ring and several quarters at extreme low tide which was an area void of any finds for weeks.
They're back indeed.

I gave the Beach a try this morning. Met four other guys that were out there also seeing what might emerge from the sand. My finds were all in or close to the towel line today. None of the guys had found any gold today.

I did wind up with a bunch of clad and four pieces of sterling. Beach got so crowded that I decided that it was best to call it a day. I had a good day and got to watch the sun rise this morning.