Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Don't forget about Nokta/Makro's year end promotion!

bugg

https://www.noktadetectors.com/ I just received my new Anfibio and the promo package. Pulse diver pinpointer, hat and digger.
The pulse sells for $160. Great deal! Your dealer could probably substitute a regular pinpointer for the pulse if you wish.
Its going to be a long winter as I get used to the Anfibio , bench testing and playing with it indoors for the next 2 months. :rofl:,
Waiting for winter to pass. Look forward to hunting with it in spring.

Shortly after I saw the announcement I bought a Racer 2 Pro Pack and got the Year End Specials. A friend wanted a 'back-up' Racer 2, but doesn't use the rechargeable batteries or need the environmental covers. So I got the 'special' items [size=small](and I really wanted to get the Pulse-Dive Pinpointer)[/size], rechargeables, environmental covers and extra lower rod. My Makro cap was wearing out and I wanted the new Nokta / Makro cap.:cool:

I had purchased the Pulse-Dive Scuba Detector for my youngest son's tardy birthday present, and when I checked it out before I sent it to him, I was very favorably impressed.:thumbup: I have recently acquired several competitive Pinpointers to do some evaluations with an assortment of detectors to check for EMI issues. My personal Pinpointer I keep on my gear belt is a Makro Pointer I have been using regularly since January 8th of 2015 and have never had an issue wit it. But I wanted a decent back-up Pinpointer that would at least match the durability and performance I get now, and after checking a half-dozen or more pinpointers, my 1st pick was the Pulse-Dive Pinpointer.

I've already sold off some of those new test devices, but I keep the Pulse-Dive Pointer [size=small](and the attachments that come with it)[/size] in a handy plastic ammo box with a spare pair of headphones and change of batteries for a detector that travels with me. If and when my Makro Pointer dies [size=small](or gets lost)[/size] I have a replacement at-the-ready. I might even make a quick switch this spring when I start putting in more time Coin Hunting where I don't wear my entire gear belt. Aging, falling apart and with a bad knee, I wear a knee-pad and I'm probably going to strap my Makro Pointer on the side of my knee to have handy for a lot of quick work in tot-lots or sidewalk tear-ups, etc.

I know there are going to be some people out there that say the Pulse-Dive Pointer is a little too long, but I don't find it a problem at all. And with the land-use cap it is plenty loud for this old deaf character to hear. Better than any other Pinpointer I have owned or tried. Plus the Digger is handy for me if working loose beach sand or scooping out loose dirt from many of the ghost towns sites I hunt or when working a plowed field/pasture. I can just drop it in my finds pouch when needed. Typical digging tools, like a Lesche or similar designs, just don't have a deep-enough or big-enough scooping area.

It's a terrific 'promotion' compared to some of the very lame offers from other manufacturers this time of year.

Monte

Monte how do you like the Pulse pinpointer? I'm curious to see how it works paired with the Multi Kruzer?

Hope all is well, Happy Holidays,
Brian