Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Don't know why I waited so long

Jackpine Savage

to take advantage of the great price, but have a F75 85th Anniversary on the way! :)

Want to say Hi to Tinfoil and other regulars. Been a while since I have used a Fisher.

Tom

Thanks Jim,

I traded the T2 for the F75. Really like Fisher/Tek stuff these days. Haven't given up on the 8500 (yet). ;)

Tom

I'll give 'er the time. Gonna start out in beep-dig mode with 1N and graduate from there. I like the features it has, especially iron volume and that adjusting the audio tone in all metal carries over to 2 tone. About the only thing missing is an adjustable iron disc feature.

Tom

I often think of the Omega 8500 and wonder if the newer ones may have been tweaked a little to cut down some falsing. I still love the Omega platform and rule the day I talked myself into letting go of the version 5 I had to try something else. Anyway, the F 75 is a mighty fine swing and does the job. HH jim tn

Your gonna be happy with it. I do not have any complaints on the F75 except not enough time to hunt with it. I really enjoy it. You will find it almost as familiar as the T2 you had but you can tweak it a bit and it will save your settings. Keep us posted

Good luck with the F75. I picked up an 85th anniversary one a couple months ago. I've been having a great time with it.