Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Double Silver last Friday

WestTn

After a brief rainshower last Friday after work, I stopped by an old park near my house with a Fisher CZ-3D running in Enhanced mode and Sens 3. Within 5 minutes I hit this Standing Liberty quarter with the date worn completely off, hiding in about 4 inches of loose gravel and dirt. Another hour went by and found my second piece of silver, this 1961 Quarter at about 2 inches in hard packed clay.
dscf2017640.jpg

Way to go. SLQ are awesome in any shape. One of my first goals when I started detecting. Found a few nice ones, but most no dates. Looks like you and the CZ3 are getting along fine. Keep posting.

Don
HH

Nice finds, Thats the way I run mine 99% of the time with Sens set at 3. I wish we had parks like that around here. Ours have been hit really hard. When I was still useing an Explorer 2, I found one wheat penny one day after about 3 hours of hunting. It was a 1924D and I scrached the damn thing digging around my plug. The probe told me where it was when I flipped the plug over, But it was to late by then. About 6 inchs deep. I cheat mount my CZ3D because of my back problems and I really like it that way. Its so nice to just swing the coil and pole. I really like the CZ machines and I think my CZ3D is the best out of the bunch, Just because of the enhanced mode.

Lutherluke,
Explain how your cheat mount works on the CZ3D. I wear the box on a 2 inch wide heavy nylon belt and it really does making swinging the shaft and coil a breeze.