Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Doubled my plate collection.

digsgti

TROLL
Had a fun hunt today out with digger70pa and sekeypaleo. I got my second breast plate in two weekends. I feel like I need to be careful when I go digging now, because if I bend over too long my horseshoe might fall out.:biggrin: Got some nice lead, other cool brass items, a pair of cruddy wheats and an iron worm pull thingy.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

:surprised:

LOOK OUT HE'S ON A ROLL THE PLATE MAGNET. Great job buddy.

I was stoked for ya Adam! You are on a roll fer shur...if it's true things come in 3's, here's hoping that next plate says CS!
Congrats bro!

Thanks guys. It was a heck of a day. Took me an hour to calm down after digging that plate. CS plate would have me unconscious. Someone will get one on here soon. Best of luck to everyone.

I'm hoping its me buddy. Keep it up & I'm going to start leaving you at home. :rofl:

Big congrats. Can you make it 3 weekends in a row ? Good luck. CCH

He didn't make it three in a row but I wouldn't rule out the next time we make it down to where we were. He's been lucky but he's out there swinging like the rest of us putting in time. Props to him. Keep up the good work buddy. HH