Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Download a warranty form when you buy from Predator Tools

marcomo

George Lesche's Predator Tools makes great products. The Raptor is by far my most used digging tool.

Besides making sturdy tools, they have a 5 year warranty which is excellent.

I just received my third Raptor from Predator Tools since I started detecting and, same as both times before, I got the Raptor and sheath but no warranty card.

You can download the warranty form on their website and you would be wise to do so if you buy a Predator.

The first Raptor I owned broke (the blade bent in half) in less than two years and they would not honor the warranty because I had not submitted the warranty card.